Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shawn Chavis- Founder of Bronze Magazine to interview on Women Who Influence



Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday Dec 29th (5pm-6pm EST) I will be a guest on Women Who Influence (formerly Reinvent U Now One Talk at a Time), a live talk show on Blog Talk Radio hosted by Diana McCray and Patricia Rivera.  I will be discussing this wonderful weekly blog magazine, Bronze Magazine.  This is my very first personal interview and I am so excited to have the opportunity to talk about what I enjoy doing the most- providing inspiration to others.  I hope that you will be able to join us, but if you cannot make it for the live show, you will be able to listen to the recorded version.  To listen online or for the call in phone number, please visit
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reinventuonetalkatatime

I look forward to having you listen!

Shawn Chavis
Founder/Editor-n-Chief
Bronze Magazine


   

2 comments:

  1. Congrats will try and listen to the show...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ms Bev. The show was a success! I'll send you the link on FB

    ReplyDelete