Natalie Cole
"Jingle Bells" (Holly & Ivy Christmas album)
Mariah Carey
"All I Want for Christmas is You"
Jackson Five
"Give Love on Christmas Day"
The Temptations
"Silent Night"
Nat King Cole
The Christmas Song"
Related Posts : all I want for christmas is you,
give love on christmass day,
happy holidays,
holiday classic music,
jingle bells,
silent night
Related Posts : all I want for christmas is you,
give love on christmass day,
happy holidays,
holiday classic music,
jingle bells,
silent night
Wow you found some great one!
ReplyDeleteMerry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year... to all my family and friends. Have a Great 2011...from our home to yours! ......pass it on!!! (ˆ◡ˆ)
Thank you Ms Bev. I hope that you and your family had a blessed Christmas holiday. I wish you all the blessings and prosperity in the coming New Year.
ReplyDelete